6.4.10

My bucket list!

Its been a real long time. I just peeped out of my shell and lo... the harsh sunlight fell on my face. Am not very fond of the sun! Am the typical crab. Lot of changes happening around and I don't want to face it... Now am being honest. I hear others around me tell that everything happens for the good. But is it really so or just our way of consoling ourselves for not getting what we want, and accepting whatever comes our way. Very debatable heh?


Anyways I've decided to jot down my bucket list with a hope that all of this is fulfilled. Maybe am asking for too much. But what the heck. It's my life and I have all exclusive copyrights to it.


Now here's the list in no particular order. :)


1) Stand on top of Eiffel Tower when it's all lit up and watch Paris.
2) Swim in the clear sea of Mauritius.
3) Visit Manasarovar in the Himalayas and watch the sunrise and sunset. And in the process I see snow too. Yippee!
4) Watch the danseuse Shobana perform her best.
5) Drive a car at 150 kmph without any fear.
6) Watch an International ODI between India and Pakistan live from the stadium.
7) Bungee jump from the Mokai Gravity Canyon in New Zealand. Its 80 metres.
8) Eat the Moroccan tajine again. :D
9) Shop at Bangkok. ;) Ok. Am a woman and am not ashamed to be a shopaholic!!!
10) A solo Bharathanatyam performance in front of a good audience.
11) Own atleast one piece of authentic temple jewellery. An original piece!!!


A re-look at my bucket list and I notice something. My wishes are related to travel, food and dance. :)

1 comment:

  1. I like your list cos everything is completely do-able ! May all of them happen ASAP :D

    ReplyDelete