21.7.11

Change...

My life changes when I least expect it. Is it the same with everyone or is it just me?


I haven't been always fond of changes. After a 'wow' vacation at Kashmir I was getting bored by the monotony of life. And then, better half's decision to move to Bangalore was as sudden as I could ever imagine. It was surprising, considering his loathe for the city. Please don't ask me why! Job and house hunt became the priorities in the next few days. Luckily I landed up with my old team again.


House hunt was worrying. No one wanted tenants with a 1and 1/2 year old male Labrador. But why? Joey has been brought up in a 800 sq. ft. first floor apartment. After checking out 5-6 apartments resembling match boxes I managed to find a ground floor portion of an independent house. And the most important criteria was satisfied - keeping Joey.


The hustle and bustle died down after 15 days. Am bored! With no resolutions on my 27th birthday I have no intentions to plan now. Maybe there might be another change waiting for me. And hopefully I am not bored again...

No comments:

Post a Comment